The Resource Rise of ISIS : a threat we can't ignore
- Rise of ISIS : a threat we can't ignore
- Statement of responsibility
- Jay Sekulow ; with The ACLJ Law Of War Team, Jordan Sekulow, Robert W. Ash, and David French
- Terrorism -- Middle East.
- Islam and politics.
- Middle East -- History -- 21st century.
- Terrorism -- Religious aspects | Islam.
- Terrorists -- Syria.
- Terrorists -- Middle East.
- Islamic fundamentalism.
- Harakat al-Muqawamah al-Islamiyah -- History.
- ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria)
- Terrorists -- Iraq.
- IS (Organization)
- The world's wealthiest and most powerful jihadists, ISIS originated within Al Qaeda with the goal of creating an Islamic state across Iraq and Syria and unrelenting jihad on Christians. This book gives a better understanding of the modern face of terror, and provides an overview of the laws of war and war crimes. These laws differentiate between the guilty and innocent, and explain why the US military and the Israeli Defense Forces are often limited in their defensive measures
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- I8574 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- a threat we cant ignore
ContextContext of Rise of ISIS : a threat we can't ignore
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Rise of ISIS : a threat we can't ignore
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/bxsyRqEBOAk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/bxsyRqEBOAk/">Rise of ISIS : a threat we can't ignore</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...