The Resource Alfred Hitchcock's "Dial M for murder"
- Alfred Hitchcock's "Dial M for murder"
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; a Warner Bros.-First National picture ; screen play by Frederick Knott ; directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- Title variation
- Dial M for murder
- A man devises a plan to murder his wife, not only because he wants her money, but because she is in love with another man
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Robert Burks ; editor, Rudi Fehr ; music, Dimitri Tiomkin
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- English or French language soundtracks; optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned in English
- Ray Milland, Grace Kelly, Robert Cummings, John Williams, Anthony Dawson
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
- live action
ContextContext of Alfred Hitchcock's "Dial M for murder"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Alfred Hitchcock's "Dial M for murder"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/bRhdHEoIwoE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/bRhdHEoIwoE/">Alfred Hitchcock's "Dial M for murder"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...