The Resource Black butler, 2
- Black butler, 2
- Title number
- Statement of responsibility
- Yana Toboso ; [translation: Tomo Kimura ; lettering: Tania Biswas]
- Title variation
- Black butler II
- Serial murderers -- England | London -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- England | London -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- London (England) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Butlers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Japan -- Translations into English.
- Graphic novels
- Jack, the Ripper
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "As high society's social calendar opens up and the Season draws to a close, London is gripped by fear. Someone has taken to stalking women of the night and painting the town red-- in their blood. The name on everyone's lips seems to be 'Jack the Ripper' -- and as a result, the name on Queen Victoria's lips is Phantomhive. Summoned to London to clean up the mess created by this madman, Ciel Phantomhive arrives with Sebastian, his extraordinary butler, at his side to pour him tea, polish his silver, and-- investigate a serial killer. And with the aid (and occasional interference) of a few of the Phantomhive house's numerous acquaintances, little stands in the way of the young earl getting to the bottom of this mystery. However, one question remains-- can he handle the shattering truth behind it?" -- from publisher's web site
- Translations -- Japanese to English
- Serial murder investigation
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Twelve-year-old boys
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901
- Master and servant
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Earls -- England
- Historical comics
- Paranormal comics
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century
- London, England -- History -- 19th century
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- OT older teen LSV
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Black butler
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Black butler, 2
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Black butler, 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aaFJ5SFb4mc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aaFJ5SFb4mc/">Black butler, 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...