The Resource The newsroom : The complete second season
- The newsroom : The complete second season
- Statement of responsibility
- HBO Entertainment presents ; executive producers, Aaron Sorkin, Scott Rudin, Alan Poul ; created by Aaron Sorkin
- Title variation
- Newsroom. Season 2
- Television producers and directors -- Drama.
- Television journalists
- Women television producers and directors
- Fiction television programs
- Television producers and directors
- Television journalists -- Drama.
- Television programs -- United States
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Television broadcasting of news -- Drama.
- Broadcast journalism
- Productores y directores -- Teatro
- Broadcast journalism -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships
- Television comedies
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Television series
- Women television producers and directors -- Drama.
- Television broadcasting of news
- Televisiï¿1⁄2on -- Emisiones -- Teatro
- Televisiï¿1⁄2on -- Teatro
- The Newsroom takes a behind-the-scenes look at a high-rated cable-news program at the fictional ACN Network, focusing on the on and off camera lives of its acerbic anchor, a new executive producer, and their newsroom staff
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Created by Aaron Sorkin
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: TV-MA
- CHV rating: 18A
- Language note
- English (Dolby digital 5.1 surround), dubbed French (Dolby digital 5.1 surround) or dubbed Spanish (2.0 stereo. surround), with optional subtitles in English, French, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, or Thai; closed-captioned in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .N49 2014
- Jeff Daniels, Sam Waterston, Emily Mortimer, John Gallagher, Jr., Alison Pill, Thomas Sadoski, Dev Patel, Olivia Munn
- live action
ContextContext of The newsroom : The complete second season
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The newsroom : The complete second season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aXEoEpMgsbI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aXEoEpMgsbI/">The newsroom : The complete second season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...