The Resource The day the crayons came home
- The day the crayons came home
- Statement of responsibility
- by Drew Daywalt ; pictures by Oliver Jeffers
- One day, Duncan is happily coloring with his crayons when a stack of postcards arrives in the mail from his former crayons, each of which has run away or been left behind, and all of which want to come home
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Books for Youth, 2015
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Primary, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Dat 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The day the crayons came home
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The day the crayons came home
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aPNoUzkLEyc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aPNoUzkLEyc/">The day the crayons came home</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...