The Resource Rickover : the birth of nuclear power
- Rickover : the birth of nuclear power
- Title remainder
- the birth of nuclear power
- Statement of responsibility
- a production of Manfold Productions, Inc. ; producer, writer, and directory, Michael Pack.
- Historical television programs
- Nuclear warships -- United States -- History.
- Rickover, Hyman George.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- United States -- Officers -- Biography.
- Nonfiction television programs
- Admirals -- United States -- Biography.
- Nuclear submarines -- United States -- History.
- Rickover built the world's first commercial nuclear power plant at Shippingport, PA. Rickover's achievements made him into a national celebrity, and he appeared on the cover of Time magazine. Many questioned Rickover's goal of an all nuclear navy, and others questioned his creation of a technocratic elite, his own navy within the Navy
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Originally broadcast on PBS in 2014
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: TV-PG
- Language note
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- R53 2015
- Narrated by Joan Allen
- live action
ContextContext of Rickover : the birth of nuclear power
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Rickover : the birth of nuclear power
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aP4zp0ENM9w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aP4zp0ENM9w/">Rickover : the birth of nuclear power</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...