The Resource December boys
- December boys
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Independent Pictures and Film Finance Corporation Australia and Village Roadshow Pictures in association with Becker Films and the South Australian Film Corporation present a Richard Becker production ; a film by Rod Hardy ; from story work by Ronald Kinnoch ; produced by Richard Becker ; written by Marc Rosenberg ; directed by Rod Hardy
- Title variation
- Daniel Radcliffe : December boys
- Youth -- Feature.
- Vacations -- Australia -- Drama.
- Adoption -- Australia -- Drama.
- Adaptation -- Feature.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Teenage boys -- Australia -- Drama.
- Coming-of-age films.
- Orphans -- Australia -- Drama.
- Melodrama -- Feature.
- Feature films.
- Film adaptations.
- HuÃ©rfanos -- Australia -- Teatro.
- Boys -- Australia -- Drama.
- Amistad -- Australia -- Teatro.
- Older child adoption -- Australia -- Drama.
- Friendship -- Australia -- Drama.
- Australia -- Drama.
- Muchachos adolescentes -- Australia -- Teatro.
- In the late 1960s, four orphan boys go for a holiday by the sea on the South Australian coast. Since they share the same birth month, the orphanage calls them December boys. But these teens--Maps, Spit, Spark and Misty--have much more in common. With no hopes of ever joining a family, they form their own familial bonds. Then the unexpected news comes that a young couple may adopt one of them, and the long-time pals suddenly share something else: a rivalry to be the chosen one
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, David Connell ; editor, Dany Cooper ; music, Carlo Giacco ; production designer, Leslie Binns
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; sexual content, nudity, underage drinking and smoking
- Language note
- English or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D4346347 2007
- Daniel Radcliffe, Lee Cormie, Christian Byers, James Fraser, Jack Thompson
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of December boys
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work December boys
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aM9fizfXqrs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aM9fizfXqrs/">December boys</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...