The Resource Through the evil days : a Clare Fergusson/Russ van Alstyne mystery
- Through the evil days : a Clare Fergusson/Russ van Alstyne mystery
- Title remainder
- a Clare Fergusson/Russ van Alstyne mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Julia Spencer-Fleming
- Women clergy -- Fiction.
- Fergusson, Clare (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Episcopalians -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction
- Van Alstyne, Russ (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police chiefs -- Fiction.
- "On a frigid January night, Chief of Police Russ Van Alstyne and Reverend Clare Fergusson are called to the scene of a raging fire that quickly becomes a double homicide and kidnapping. Which is the very last thing Russ needs. Currently he's struggling with the prospect of impending fatherhood. And his new wife is not at all happy with his proposal for their long-delayed honeymoon: a week in an ice-fishing cabin. The vestry of St. Alban's Church has called for the bishop to investigate Clare's "unpriestly" pregnancy. She has one week to find out if she will be scolded, censured, or suspended from her duties. Officer Hadley Knox is having a miserable January as well. Her on-again-off-again lover, Kevin Flynn, has seven days to weigh an offer from the Syracuse Police Department that might take him half a state away. As the days and hours tick by, Russ and Clare fight personal and professional battles they've never encountered. In the course of this one tumultuous week the lives of the Millers-Kill residents readers have come to love and cherish change forever. Readers have waited years for this newest book and Julia Spencer-Fleming delivers with the exquisite skill and craftsmanship that have made her such a success"--
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2013
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T57 2013
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Reverend Clare Fergusson mysteries
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Through the evil days : a Clare Fergusson/Russ van Alstyne mystery
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Through the evil days : a Clare Fergusson/Russ van Alstyne mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aM7B1nq4c38/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/aM7B1nq4c38/">Through the evil days : a Clare Fergusson/Russ van Alstyne mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...