The Resource Happy feet
- Happy feet
- Statement of responsibility
- Kingdom Feature Productions ; Animal Logic ; Kennedy Miller Productions ; Village Roadshow Pictures ; produced by Bill Miller, George Miller, Doug Mitchell ; written by Warren Coleman, John Collee, George Miller, Judy Morris ; directed by George Miller
- Title variation
- Robin Williams: Happy feet
- Jackman, Hugh.
- Morris, Judy, 1947-
- Animal Logic (Firm)
- Sanchez, Johnny A.
- Village Roadshow Pictures.
- Powell, John.
- Kennedy Miller (Firm)
- Miller, George, 1945 Mar. 3-
- Weaving, Hugo, 1960-
- Collee, John.
- Mitchell, Doug.
- Alazraqui, Carlos, 1962-
- Wood, Elijah, 1981-
- Kidman, Nicole, 1967-
- Coleman, Warren.
- Murphy, Brittany.
- Miller, Bill.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Kingdom Feature Productions (Firm)
- Boyar, Lombardo.
- Williams, Robin, 1952 July 21-
- Animals in motion pictures.
- Tap dancing -- Drama.
- Emperor penguin -- Juvenile drama.
- Friendship -- Antarctica -- Juvenile drama.
- Friendship -- Antarctica -- Drama.
- Tap dancing -- Juvenile drama.
- Fantasy films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Animated films.
- Fantasy -- Animation | Feature.
- Animals -- Animation | Feature.
- Fishing -- Catch effort -- Antarctica -- Juvenile drama.
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- Children's -- Animation | Feature.
- Antarctica -- Drama.
- Emperor penguin -- Drama.
- Adventure -- Animation | Feature.
- Danza -- Teatro juvenil.
- Fishing -- Catch effort -- Antarctica -- Drama.
- Pesca -- Antarctica -- Teatro juvenil.
- Antarctica -- Juvenile drama.
- Children's films.
- Emperor Penguins from Antarctica each express their true love with a special heartsong of their own that expresses their very being. However, the misfit Mumble cannot sing. Instead he has an extraordinary talent to tap dance with almost magical energy and expression. Nevertheless, the leadership of the colony fearfully blames the young penguin's unorthodox ways for the lean fishing that threatens them all. Defiant in the face of unjust rejection, Mumble and his true friends set out to find the true cause of the famine. Through the friends trials and perils, Mumble learns many things about his frozen world, not the least of which being that his toe tapping talent may be what he needs to save his people
- Awards note
- Golden Globes, USA, 2007: Best Original Song - Motion Picture.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Editor, Christian Gazal ; music, John Powell ; production designer, Mark Sexton ; visual effects supervisors, Peter Oberdorfer, Todd Shifflett
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some mild peril and rude humor
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H3779 2008
- Voices, Elijah Wood, Brittany Murphy, Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, Hugo Weaving, Robin Williams, Johnny A. Sanchez, Carlos Alazraqui, Lombardo Boyar
- Target audience
ContextContext of Happy feet
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Happy feet
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/a8ByL7AV-pQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/a8ByL7AV-pQ/">Happy feet</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...