The Resource Chronicles of Narnia :, The voyage of the dawn treader
- Chronicles of Narnia :, The voyage of the dawn treader
- Title part
- The voyage of the dawn treader
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox 2000 Pictures and Walden Media present ; screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely and Michael Petroni ; produced by Mark Johnson ; directed by Michael Apted
- Title variation
- Voyage of the dawn treader
- Magia -- Teatro
- Magic -- Juvenile films.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile films.
- Youth -- Feature
- Feature films
- Fantasy -- Feature
- Narnia (Imaginary place) -- Juvenile films.
- Feature films.
- Fantasy films
- Lion -- Drama.
- Witches -- Juvenile films.
- Hermanos -- Inglaterra -- Teatro
- Children's films
- Film adaptations
- Fiction films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Children's films.
- When Lucy and Edmund Pensive, along with their cousin Eustace, are swallowed into a painting and transported back to Narnia, they join King Caspian and a noble mouse named Reepicheep aboard the magnificent ship The Dawn Treader. The courageous voyagers travel to mysterious islands, confront mystical creatures, and reunite with the Great Lion Aslan and a mission that will determine the fate ofNarnia itself!
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Dante Spinotti ; editor, Rick Shaine ; music, David Arnold
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some frightening images and sequences of fantasy action
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish. English SDH
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C47 2011
- Ben Barnes, Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Tilda Swinton, Will Poulter
- Series statement
- Chronicles of Narnia
- Series volume
- bk. 5
- live action
ContextContext of Chronicles of Narnia :, The voyage of the dawn treader
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Chronicles of Narnia :, The voyage of the dawn treader
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/_Hro2TOVEBc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/_Hro2TOVEBc/">Chronicles of Narnia :, The voyage of the dawn treader</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...