The Resource 7 myths about women and work
- 7 myths about women and work
- Statement of responsibility
- Catherine Fox
- Title variation
- Seven myths about women and work
- Being a woman, raising children, succeeding in a leadership role and living a full life remains a tall order in modern Australia if you don't happen to be extraordinary. Being a woman on a board, running an ASX top - listed company, or running a government department remains an exception rather than the norm. Despite the progress made towards a fairer workplace, in the discussion about the lack of women on boards or the size of the gap between men and women's pay, tired excuses are recycled. Catherine Fox labels these the seven myths about women and work
- Additional physical form
- Also available in in various ebook formats.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 7 myths about women and work
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 7 myths about women and work
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/_CGHowdsXY0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/_CGHowdsXY0/">7 myths about women and work</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...