The Resource Queen of Katwe
- Queen of Katwe
- Statement of responsibility
- screenplay by William Wheeler ; producers, Lydia Dean Pilcher and John Carls ; director, Mira Nair.
- Based on the vibrant true story of a young girl from the streets of rural Uganda whose world rapidly changes when she is introduced to the game of chess, and, as a result of the support she receives from her family and community, is instilled with the confidence and determination she needs to pursue her dream of becoming an international chess champion
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for thematic elements, an accident scene and some suggestive material
- CHV rating: PG.
- Language note
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .Q44 2017
- Madina Nalwanga, David Oyelowo, Lupita Nyong'o
- live action
ContextContext of Queen of Katwe
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Queen of Katwe
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ZPgkXZ7UX-Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ZPgkXZ7UX-Y/">Queen of Katwe</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...