The Resource This side of wild : mutts, mares, and laughing dinosaurs
- This side of wild : mutts, mares, and laughing dinosaurs
- Title remainder
- mutts, mares, and laughing dinosaurs
- Statement of responsibility
- Gary Paulsen ; illustrated by Tim Jessell
- Animals -- Anecdotes | Juvenile literature.
- Adventure and adventurers -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- Human-animal relationships -- Juvenile literature.
- Paulsen, Gary -- Juvenile literature.
- Authors, American -- Juvenile literature.
- Paulsen, Gary
- "The Newbery Honor-winning author of Hatchet and Dogsong shares surprising true stories about his relationship with animals, highlighting their compassion, intellect, intuition, and sense of adventure. Gary Paulsen is an adventurer who competed in two Iditarods, survived the Minnesota wilderness, and climbed the Bighorns. None of this would have been possible without his truest companion: his animals. Sled dogs rescued him in Alaska, a sickened poodle guarded his well-being, and a horse led him across a desert. Through his interactions with dogs, horses, birds, and more, Gary has been struck with the belief that animals know more than we may fathom. His understanding and admiration of animals is well known, and in This Side of Wild, which has taken a lifetime to write, he proves the ways in which they have taught him to be a better person"--
- Parents' Choice Award for Non-Fiction, 2015
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Z46 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of This side of wild : mutts, mares, and laughing dinosaurs
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work This side of wild : mutts, mares, and laughing dinosaurs
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ZHsqTgEvoU0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ZHsqTgEvoU0/">This side of wild : mutts, mares, and laughing dinosaurs</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...