The Resource Malala Yousafzai
- Malala Yousafzai
- Statement of responsibility
- Robin S. Doak
- Girls -- Education -- Pakistan -- Juvenile literature.
- Taliban -- Juvenile literature.
- Pakistan -- Social conditions.
- Yousafzai, Malala, 1997- -- Juvenile literature.
- Girls -- Violence against -- Pakistan -- Juvenile literature.
- Women social reformers -- Pakistan -- Biography.
- Pakistan -- Social conditions -- Juvenile literature.
- Yousafzai, Malala, 1997-
- Girls -- Violence against -- Pakistan.
- Girls -- Education -- Pakistan.
- Women social reformers -- Pakistan -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- "At the age of 11, Malala Yousafzai began writing a blog in support of education for girls in Pakistan. As the blog gained popularity and Yousafzai became famous, she faced opposition from religious extremists who were against womens right to education. Readers will discover how Yousafzai stood her ground against terrorist activists, even after being shot for her beliefs. They will also learn how Yousafzai achieved international recognition and how she continues to support the rights of women in her home country."--Provided by publisher
- Biographies -- Identity | Children and teenagers
- Women political activists
- Women's rights
- Women social reformers -- Biography
- Girls -- Education
- Social reformers -- Biography
- Biographies -- Politics | Activists and reformers | Women's rights
- Political activists
- Victims of crimes
- Teenage girls
- Children's rights
- Biographies -- Identity | Middle Easterners
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .D63 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- True book
- Target audience
ContextContext of Malala Yousafzai
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Malala Yousafzai
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YejXxI4Da7E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YejXxI4Da7E/">Malala Yousafzai</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...