The Resource Hitler's first victims : the quest for justice
- Hitler's first victims : the quest for justice
- Title remainder
- the quest for justice
- Statement of responsibility
- Timothy W. Ryback
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
- Governmental investigations -- United States -- History.
- National socialism -- Germany -- History.
- Hartinger, Josef, 1883-1984
- Public prosecutors -- Germany -- Biography.
- Special prosecutors -- United States -- History.
- Nuremberg Trial of Major German War Criminals, Nuremberg, Germany, 1945-1946 -- Sources.
- Hartinger, Josef, 1883-1984.
- "Before Germany was engulfed by Nazi dictatorship, it was a constitutional republic. And just before Dachau Concentration Camp became a site of Nazi genocide, it was a state detention center for political prisoners, subject to police authority and due process. The camp began its irrevocable transformation from one to the other following the execution of four Jewish detainees in the spring of 1933. Timothy W. Ryback's ... historical narrative focuses on those first victims of the Holocaust and the investigation that followed, as [German prosecutor Josef] Hartinger sought to expose these earliest cases of state-condoned atrocity"--Dust jacket flap
- Nuremberg Trial of Major German War Criminals, 1945-1946
- Public prosecutors -- Germany
- Murder investigation
- Germany -- History -- 1933-1945
- Nazism -- History
- History writing -- Wars and conflicts -- World War II -- Holocaust
- History writing -- Europe | Germany
- Holocaust (1933-1945)
- Governmental investigations
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- R93 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- the quest for justice
ContextContext of Hitler's first victims : the quest for justice
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hitler's first victims : the quest for justice
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YbNf-xiVQhw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YbNf-xiVQhw/">Hitler's first victims : the quest for justice</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...