The Resource The singer from Memphis
- The singer from Memphis
- Statement of responsibility
- Gary Corby
- Private investigators -- Greece | Athens -- Fiction.
- Diotima (Legendary character) -- Fiction.
- Herodotus -- Fiction.
- Nicolaos (Fictitious character : Corby) -- Fiction.
- Egypt -- History -- To 332 B.C. -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction
- Historical fiction
- Greece -- History -- Athenian supremacy, 479-431 B.C. -- Fiction.
- "A historical murder mystery adventure that stretches from Classical Athens to Egypt in the footsteps of the first historian, Herodotus! Nicolaos, the only private investigator in ancient Athens, discovers that helping an author with his book research can be very dangerous. The would-be author Herodotus has hired Nico and his priestess wife, Diotima, to accompany him to Egypt to research that ancient country's history. Unfortunately, Egypt happens to be in the throes of a rebellion against the Persian Empire. Pirates infest the sea route. Three different armies roam the Egyptian countryside. The river is full of crocodiles. Everywhere Nico turns, there's a secret agent ready to kill him, and he can't find a decent cup of wine anywhere. A simple historical investigation turns into a dangerous adventure of international espionage"--
- Nicolaos (Fictitious character : Corby)
- Ancient Greece -- History -- Athenian supremacy, 479-431 B.C
- Private investigators
- Persian Empire
- Athens, Greece
- Murder investigation
- Historical mysteries
- Husband and wife
- Ancient Egypt -- Civilization -- To 332 B.C
- Diotima (Legendary character)
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- S56 2016
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Athenian mysteries,
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The singer from Memphis
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The singer from Memphis
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YaRMQNixP2U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YaRMQNixP2U/">The singer from Memphis</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...