The Resource The Bucket list
- The Bucket list
- Statement of responsibility
- a Warner Bros. Pictures presentation, a Zadan/Meron production, a Reiner/Greisman production ; a Rob Reiner film ; produced by Craig Zadan ... [et al.] ; written by Justin Zackham ; directed by Rob Reiner
- Title variation
- Jack Nicholson : The bucket list
- Cancer in men -- United States -- Drama.
- Older men -- United States -- Drama.
- Adventure -- Feature.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Comedy films.
- CÃ¡ncer -- Pacientes -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Comedy -- Feature.
- Aventuras -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Cancer -- Patients -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- Lists -- Drama.
- Corporate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers have nothing in common, except they both have been diagnosed with terminal illnesses. While sharing a hospital room together, they decide to make a Bucket List of all the things they have ever wanted to do before they die. In the process of completing the list, both of them heal each other, become unlikely friends, and ultimately find the joy in life
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, John Schwartzman ; film editor, Robert Leighton ; music by Marc Shaiman ; production designer, Bill Brzeski ; costumes designed by Molly Maginnis ; art director, Jay Pelissier
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for language, including a sexual reference
- Language note
- English (Dolby surround 5.1), dubbed French (Dolby surround 5.1), dubbed Spanish (Dolby surround 5.1) dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B83548 2008
- Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman, Sean Hayes, Beverly Todd, Alfonso Freeman, Rowena King, Rob Morrow
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Bucket list
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Bucket list
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YTgxZBJAGcc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YTgxZBJAGcc/">The Bucket list</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...