The Resource Day of tears : a novel in dialogue
- Day of tears : a novel in dialogue
- Title remainder
- a novel in dialogue
- Statement of responsibility
- Julius Lester
- Emma has taken care of the Butler children since Sarah and Frances's mother, Fanny, left. Emma wants to raise the girls to have good hearts, as a rift over slavery has ripped the Butler household apart. Now, to pay off debts, Pierce Butler wants to cash in his slave "assets", possibly including Emma
- Coretta Scott King Award, Author Category, 2006.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2006
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2005
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2006
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Da 2005
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Day of tears : a novel in dialogue
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Day of tears : a novel in dialogue
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YQ7FYaI-7l8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YQ7FYaI-7l8/">Day of tears : a novel in dialogue</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...