The Resource Cinderella man
- Cinderella man
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures ; Miramax Films ; Imagine Entertainment present a Brian Grazer production in associaton with Parkway Productions ; produced by Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, Penny Marshall ; story by Cliff Hollingsworth ; screenplay by Cliff Hollingsworth and Akiva Goldsman ; directed by Ron Howard
- Title variation
- Russell Crowe: Cinderella Man
- DVD recordings.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Boxing -- Drama.
- Boxers (Sports) -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Boxeo -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Sports -- Feature.
- Boxing matches -- United States -- Drama.
- Braddock, James J, 1906- -- Drama.
- Boxeadores -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- During the Great Depression, an everyday common-man hero, James J. Braddock was to become one of the most surprising sports legends in history. With the Depression going strong in the early 1930s, the impoverished ex-boxer was seemingly as broken-down and out-of-luck as the rest of the America. Driven by love and determination, he returned to the ring. He did not have much of a shot, but James was fueled by something beyond mere competition. He kept winning and suddenly, the ordinary working man became an icon who carried the hopes and dreams of the disenfranchised on his shoulders. Eventually, he rose through the ranks and went on to fight the heavyweight champ, the unstoppable Max Baer
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Salvatore Totino ; art directors, Peter Grundy, Dan Yarhi ; editors, Daniel P. Hanley, Mike Hall ; music, Thomas Newman ; costume designer, Daniel Orlandi ; production designer, Wynn Thomas ; visual effects supervisor, Mark O. Forker
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for intense boxing violence and some language
- Language note
- Close-captioned ; dialogue in English (DVSÂ® 5.1) or French (Dolby Digital 5.1) with optional subtitles in English SDH, French or Spanish
- Russell Crowe, RenÃ©e Zellweger, Paul Giamatti, Craig Bierko, Paddy Considine, Bruce McGill, David Huband
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Cinderella man
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cinderella man
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YKhOEAMUDU0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YKhOEAMUDU0/">Cinderella man</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...