The Resource Hail, Caesar!
- Hail, Caesar!
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures presents ; a Working Title production ; produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner ; written, produced and directed by Joel Coen & Ethan Coen
- Comedy films
- Nineteen fifties -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Drama.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- California | Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery films
- Fiction films
- Feature films
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- Motion picture studios -- California | Los Angeles -- Drama.
- An all-star comedy set during the latter years of Hollywood's Golden Age. It follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix
- "Grade B+...It's coen lite, basically, but still filled with their best signatures..."--Entertainment Weekly
- "The combination of the Coen brothers' filmmaking acumen and George Clooney in absolute buffon mode is again Hollywood magic."--USA Today
- "An inside-showbiz lark that regards the 1950s studio system with the ulmost skepticism even as it becomes an expression of movie love at its purest."--Variety
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Carter Burwell ; editor, Roderick Jaynes ; director of photography, Roger Deakins
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; some strong content and smoking
- Language note
- In English, dubbed Spanish or dubbed French, with optional subtitles in English, Spanish or French
- Compact disc
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H35 2016
- Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Ralph Fiennes, Scarlett Johansson, Tilda Swinton, Frances Mcdormand, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Veronica Osorio
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Hail, Caesar!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hail, Caesar!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YH4OImkzips/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/YH4OImkzips/">Hail, Caesar!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...