The Resource Nocturnal animals
- Nocturnal animals
- Statement of responsibility
- Focus Features presents ; in association with Fade to Black Productions ; a Fade To Black production ; a Tom Ford film ; produced by Tom Ford and Robert Salerno ; screenplay by Tom Ford ; directed by Tom Ford
- Divorced women -- Drama.
- Feature films -- United States.
- Wright, Austin McGiffert, 1922-2003 -- Film adaptations.
- Revenge -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Divorced men -- Drama.
- Life change events -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Novelists -- Drama.
- Fiction films
- Film adaptations
- Feature films
- Books and reading -- Drama.
- Violence -- Drama.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- Susan is living through an unfulfilling marriage when she receives a package containing a novel manuscript from her ex-husband, Edward. The novel is dedicated to her but its content is violent and devastating. Susan cannot help but reminisce over her past love story with the author. Increasingly she interprets the book as a tale of revenge, a tale that forces her to re-evaluate the choices that she has made, and reawakens a love that she feared was lost
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music by Abel Korzeniowski ; editor, Joan Sobel ; director of photography, Seamus McGarvey
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for violence, menace, graphic nudity, and language
- Language note
- In English, French, or Spanish with optional Spanish and French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities (DVS)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .N63 2017
- Amy Adams, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Shannon, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Isla Fisher, Armie Hammer, Laura Linney, Andrea Riseborough, Michael Sheen
- live action
ContextContext of Nocturnal animals
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Nocturnal animals
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/XYJUXgoudJQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/XYJUXgoudJQ/">Nocturnal animals</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...