The Resource The African Americans : many rivers to cross
- The African Americans : many rivers to cross
- Title remainder
- many rivers to cross
- Statement of responsibility
- A film by Kunhardt McGee Productions, Inkwell Films, and THIRTEEN Productions, LLC in association with Ark Media ; senior producer, Rachel Dretzin ; written by Henry Louis Gates, Jr. ; directors, Phil Bertelsen, Leslie Asaka Gladsjo, Sabin Streeter, Jamilla Wignot.
- Production company
- African Americans -- Social conditions.
- United States -- Civilization | African American influences.
- Historical television programs
- Television programs -- United States
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- African Americans -- Social life and customs.
- African Americans -- History.
- Nonfiction television programs
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- Explore with Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., the evolution of the African-American people, as well as the multiplicity of cultural institutions, political strategies, and religious and social perspectives they developed-forging their own history, culture and society against unimaginable odds
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Editors, Paula Heredia, Kim Miille, Nancy Novack, Bruce Shaw, Howard Sharp ; original score, Paul Brill
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Grade level: College, Adult
- Language note
- English dialogue with optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing and optional English video description
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A47 2014
- Host: Henry Louis Gates Jr
- live action
ContextContext of The African Americans : many rivers to cross
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The African Americans : many rivers to cross
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/X-LpAMEXoa0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/X-LpAMEXoa0/">The African Americans : many rivers to cross</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...