The Resource Whistlestop : my favorite stories from presidential campaign history
- Whistlestop : my favorite stories from presidential campaign history
- Title remainder
- my favorite stories from presidential campaign history
- Statement of responsibility
- John Dickerson
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- Anecdotes.
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography | Anecdotes.
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- Biography | Anecdotes.
- Political campaigns -- United States -- History -- 21st century -- Anecdotes.
- Political campaigns -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Anecdotes.
- "Whistlestop tells the human story of nervous gambits hatched in first-floor hotel rooms, failures of will before the microphone, and the cross-country crack-ups of long-planned stratagems. At the bar at the end of a campaign day, these are the stories reporters rehash for themselves and embellish for newcomers. In addition to the familiar tales, Whistlestop is a ride through the American campaign history with one of its most enthusiastic conductors guiding you through the landmarks along the way."--Jacket
- Political parties
- Presidents -- United States -- Election
- Political campaigns
- Political leadership -- United States -- Public opinion
- Presidential candidates
- United States -- Politics and government
- History writing -- United States -- Presidency
- Candidates for public office
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .D5284 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Whistlestop : my favorite stories from presidential campaign history
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Whistlestop : my favorite stories from presidential campaign history
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Wt0ZT2IZ3Q8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Wt0ZT2IZ3Q8/">Whistlestop : my favorite stories from presidential campaign history</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...