The Resource Marley & me
- Marley & me
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox 2000 Pictures and Regency Enterprises present a Gil Netter/Sunswept Entertainment production, a David Frankel film ; produced by Karen Rosenfelt, Gil Netter ; screenplay by Scott Frank and Don Roos ; directed by David Frankel
- Title variation
- Marley and me
- Owen Wilson : Marley & me
- Gamble, Nathan.
- Frankel, David, 1960-
- Roos, Don.
- Netter, Gil.
- Wilson, Owen, 1968-
- Regency Enterprises.
- Sunswept Entertainment (Firm)
- Arkin, Alan.
- Grogan, John, 1957-
- Frank, Scott, 1960-
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Bennett, Haley, 1989-
- Fox 2000 Pictures.
- Dane, Eric, 1972-
- Rosenfelt, Karen.
- Turner, Kathleen, 1954-
- Aniston, Jennifer.
- Dogs -- Training -- Drama.
- Labrador retriever -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Periodistas -- Pennsylvania | Philadelphia -- Teatro.
- Family -- Pennsylvania | Philadelphia -- Drama.
- Married people -- Pennsylvania | Philadelphia -- Drama.
- Perros -- Adiestramiento -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- Journalists -- Pennsylvania | Philadelphia -- Drama.
- Human-animal relationships -- Pennsylvania | Philadelphia -- Drama.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Fiction films.
- Human-animal relationships -- Florida -- Drama.
- John and Jen are journalists who are a newly married couple. Marley is the adopted puppy that no one wants, a high-strung lab who is virtually untrainable. Marley shreds cushions, destroys floors and walls and most everything in between. Instead of taking him to the pound, they love their dog and he faithfully loves them in return. John and Jen eventually have three children and Jen gives up her career to be a mom. John's career continues to advance as he carves a niche as a local columnist. The family moves from Florida to Pennsylvania. John struggles with his own career direction, but Marley remains the constant. A memoir of Philadelphia Inquirer columnist John Grogan's life with his yellow Labrador retriever
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Florian Ballhaus ; film editor, Mark Livolsi ; music, Theodore Shapiro ; costume designer, Cindy Evans ; production designer, Stuart Wurtzel
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for thematic material, some suggestive content and language
- Language note
- English ( 5.1 Dolby surround), dubbed French (Dolby surround) or dubbed Spanish (Dolby surround) dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M37 2009
- Owen Wilson, Jennifer Aniston, Eric Dane, Kathleen Turner, Alan Arkin, Nathan Gamble, Haley Bennett
- live action
ContextContext of Marley & me
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Marley & me
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Wnstf8aqLGM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Wnstf8aqLGM/">Marley & me</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...