The Resource King corn : you are what you eat
- King corn : you are what you eat
- Statement of responsibility
- Balcony Releasing presents a Mosaic Films production, a film by Aaron Woolf, Curt Ellis, Ian Cheney ; a co-production of Mosaic Films Incorporated and the Independent Television Service (ITVS) with funding provided by The Corporation for Public Broadcasting ; co-produced by Ian Cheney, Curt Ellis ; produced and directed by Aaron Woolf
- Title variation
- You are what you eat
- Corn products industry -- United States.
- Corn as food.
- Genetically modified foods.
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Corn industry -- United States.
- Corn -- Fertilizers.
- Corn -- Processing -- United States.
- Feature films.
- Documentary films.
- Farms -- Iowa | Butler County.
- Corn -- Iowa.
- Nonfiction films.
- Fueled by curiosity and a dash of naivetÃ©, college buddies Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis return to their ancestral home of Greene, Iowa, to find out how the modest corn kernel conquered America. With the help of real farmers, powerful fertilizer, government aid, and genetically modified seeds, the friends manage to grow one acre of corn. Along the way, they unlock the hidden truths about America's modern food system.--From publisher description
- Credits note
- Edited by Jeffrey K. Miller; camera, Sam Cullman, Aaron Woolf, Ian Cheney; original music, The WoWz, Bo Ramsey, Spencer Chakedis
- Dewey number
- LC call number
- LC item number
- K56 2008
- NAL call number
- NAL item number
- no. 190
- Curt Ellis, Ian Cheney
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of King corn : you are what you eat
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work King corn : you are what you eat
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WduuJTvfGcM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WduuJTvfGcM/">King corn : you are what you eat</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...