The Resource The wolves are back
- The wolves are back
- Statement of responsibility
- Jean Craighead George ; paintings by Wendell Minor
- For over a century, wolves were persecuted in the United States and nearly became extinct. Gradually reintroduced, they are thriving again in the West, much to the benefit of the ecosystem
- ASPCA Henry Bergh Children's Book Award for Fiction: Environment and Ecology, 2008.
- Chickadee Award (Maine), 2010.
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- NHSL Children's Book Review - May 2008
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G449 2008
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The wolves are back
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The wolves are back
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WOZg5310Zo0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WOZg5310Zo0/">The wolves are back</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...