The Resource No place on Earth
- No place on Earth
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by the History Channel ; producer, Janet Tobias ... [et al.] ; screenwriters, Janet Tobias, Paul Laikin ; directed by Janet Tobias
- Stermer, Esther, 1888-1983.
- JudÃos -- Ukrania -- BiografÃa.
- Hiding places -- Galicia (Poland and Ukraine)
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Galicia (Poland and Ukraine)
- Jews -- Ukraine | OleyÃ«vo-KorolÃ«vka -- Biography.
- Documentary films.
- Caves -- Galicia (Poland and Ukraine)
- Nonfiction films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In October 1942, Esther Stermer, the matriarch of a Jewish family in the Ukraine, leads her family underground to hide from the pursuing Nazis and stays nearly a year and a half. Their harrowing story of survival living in near total darkness in two cold, damp caves is one like no other ever told
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG-13; for thematic elements including brief violent images
- Language note
- English and Spanish subtitles ; Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- N6 2013
- Chris Nicola, Saul Stermer, Sam Stermer
- live action
ContextContext of No place on Earth
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work No place on Earth
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WKX2HPYbxTk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WKX2HPYbxTk/">No place on Earth</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...