The Resource Trumbo
- Statement of responsibility
- Samuel Goldwyn Films, Red Envelope Entertainment, Safehouse Pictures and Filbert Steps Productions in association with Reno Productions present ; produced by Will Battersby, Tory Tunnell, Alan Klingenstein, David Viola ; directed by Peter Askin
- Title variation
- Dalton Trumbo : Trumbo
- Motion picture authorship -- California | Los Angeles -- Biography.
- Guiones cinematogrÃ¡ficos
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- United States
- Trumbo, Dalton, 1905-1976 -- Anonyms and pseudonyms.
- Motion picture plays.
- Blacklisting of authors -- United States -- Biography.
- Documentary films.
- Trumbo, Dalton, 1905-1976.
- Trumbo, Dalton, 1905-1976 -- AnÃ3nimos y seudÃ3nimos
- Biographical films.
- Documents the rise of Dalton Trumbo's career in Hollywood and his subsequent public humiliation for being among the 'Hollywood Ten' blacklisted by the House Un-American Activities Committee in the 1940s for communist associations. Exiled and penniless, he wrote under various pseudonyms, and even won an Academy Award. Viewed by many as a moral and just man, Dalton stood for the American value and right of free expression
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Frank Prinzi ; editor, Kurt Engfehr ; music by, Robert Miller
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for a sex-related commentary
- Language note
- English dialogue with optional Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T78 2009
- Joan Allen, Brian Dennehy, Michael Douglas, Paul Giamatti, Nathan Lane, Josh Lucas, Liam Neeson, David Strathairn, Donald Sutherland
- live action
ContextContext of Trumbo
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Trumbo
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WD9qeBtVChM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/WD9qeBtVChM/">Trumbo</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...