The Resource Fullmetal alchemist, Volumes 4-5-6.
- Fullmetal alchemist, Volumes 4-5-6.
- Title number
- Volumes 4-5-6.
- Statement of responsibility
- story and art by Hiromu Arakawa ; [translation, Akira Watanabe ; English adaptation, Jake Forbes, Egan Loo ; touch-up art & lettering, Wayne Truman]
- Title variation
- Fullmetal alchemist
- Title variation remainder
- omnibus edition
- "Trapped and injured in a secret alchemical laboratory, Edward Elric is at the mercy of his enemies, Lust and Envy. But they don't want him dead--they have other plans for him. As the laboratory goes up in flames, the brothers find themselves back at square one, with only an inkling of the massive scale of the Philosopher's Stone conspiracy. But then, Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes uncovers a shocking secret"--Cover
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated T for teen
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A74 2011
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
ContextContext of Fullmetal alchemist, Volumes 4-5-6.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fullmetal alchemist, Volumes 4-5-6.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/VsHL066T47M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/VsHL066T47M/">Fullmetal alchemist, Volumes 4-5-6.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...