The Resource Kick-ass 2
- Kick-ass 2
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures and Marv Films ; produced by Matthew Vaughn ... [et al.] ; screenplay by Jeff Wadlow ; directed by Jeff Wadlow
- Title variation
- Kick-ass two
- Superheroes -- Drama.
- Superhero films.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Film adaptations.
- Heroes -- Drama.
- Film adaptations.
- HÃ©roes -- Teatro.
- Teenage boys -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
- Muchachos adolescentes -- Teatro.
- Superhero comic books, strips, etc. -- Film adaptations.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Comedy films
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Comic book fans -- Drama.
- Dave (Kick-Ass) decides to start the world's first superhero team with Mindy (Hit Girl). Unfortunately, Mindy is busted for sneaking out as Hit Girl, and she's forced to retire. Dave must join forces with Justice Forever, run by a born-again ex-mobster named Colonel Stars and Stripes. Just as they start to make a real difference on the streets, the world's first super villain, The Mother F%&*^r, assembles his own evil league and puts a plan in motion for revenge against Kick-Ass and Hit Girl
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Tim Maurice Jones ; edited by Eddie Hamilton ; costume designer, Sammy Sheldon Differ ; music, Henry Jackman and Matthew Margeson
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; strong violence, pervasive language, crude and sexual content, and brief nudity
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue; optional French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing ; English described audio for the visually impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .K535 2013
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloe Grace Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Jim Carrey, Morris Chestnut, Clark Duke, Augustus Prew, Lyndsy Fonseca, Donald Faison, John Leguizamo
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Kick-ass 2
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Kick-ass 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UxBGM1geevE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UxBGM1geevE/">Kick-ass 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...