The Resource P.S.I like you
- P.S.I like you
- Statement of responsibility
- Kasie West
- Music -- Fiction.
- Emotions in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Composition (Music) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sexual attraction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Every day in chemistry class, high school student and aspiring songwriter Lily Abbott is finding notes left to her by a mystery boy, love letters really, and she hopes they are from Lucas, a boy she is attracted to--so when she finds out they are really from, she is shocked and unsure about how to respond
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Paam 2016
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of P.S.I like you
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work P.S.I like you
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UuI_HSXeAM0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UuI_HSXeAM0/">P.S.I like you</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...