The Resource Everything on a waffle
- Everything on a waffle
- Statement of responsibility
- Polly Horvath
- Parent and child -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- British Columbia -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Foster home care -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Self-reliance -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Uncles -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Eleven-year-old Primrose recounts her experiences and all that she learns about human nature and the unpredictability of life in a small fishing village in British Columbia in the months after her parents are lost at sea
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Form of composition
- not applicable
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by Kathleen McInerney
- Target audience
ContextContext of Everything on a waffle
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Everything on a waffle
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UecUoQYNAm4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UecUoQYNAm4/">Everything on a waffle</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...