The Resource Fed up
- Fed up
- Statement of responsibility
- a film by Stephanie Soechtig ; an Atlas Films production ; Radius-TWC and Atlas Films present in association with Artemis Rising Foundation and Diamond Docs ; produced by Eve Marson, Sarah Olson, Stephanie Soechtig ; written by Mark Monroe, Stephanie Soechtig ; directed by Stephanie Soechtig.
- Food industry and trade -- Government policy -- United States.
- Nonfiction films
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Nutrition -- United States.
- Obesity -- United States.
- Obesity in children -- United States.
- Food habits -- United States.
- Documentary films
- Nutrition policy -- United States.
- Food industry and trade -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- Food industry and trade -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Advertising -- Food | Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- Narrated by Katie Couric, the film blows the lid off everything that was known about food and exercise, revealing a 30-year campaign by the food industry, aided by the U.S. government, to mislead and confuse the American public. Exposing the hidden truths contributing to one of the largest health epidemics in history, it follows a group of families battling to lead healthier lives and reveals why the conventional wisdom of 'exercise and eat right' is not ringing true for millions of people
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Original score, Michael Brook
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG (some material may not be suitable for children) for thematic elements including smoking images, and brief mild language
- Language note
- English dialogue; English or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F385 2014
- F43 2014
- Narrator, Katie Couric
- live action
ContextContext of Fed up
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fed up
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UeKRUCNY2r8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UeKRUCNY2r8/">Fed up</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...