The Resource It all comes down to this
- It all comes down to this
- Statement of responsibility
- by Karen English
- Family life -- California | Los Angeles -- Fiction.
- Riots -- Fiction.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Families -- California | Los Angeles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Riots -- Juvenile fiction.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Race relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- "In the summer of 1965, Sophie's family becomes the first African Americans to move into their upper middle-class neighborhood in Los Angeles. When riots erupt in nearby Watts, she learns that life and her own place in it are a lot more complicated than they had seemed"--
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2017
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- It 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of It all comes down to this
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work It all comes down to this
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UXGXYLeuVGs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UXGXYLeuVGs/">It all comes down to this</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...