The Resource Punished!
- Statement of responsibility
- by David Lubar
- Logan and his friend Benedict are playing tag in the library. Logan gets caught when he runs into a mysterious man. When Logan doesn't apologize sincerely, the mysterious gentleman punishes him by causing him to speak in puns. Only finding seven examples each of oxymorons, anagrams and palindromes within the time limits will return Logan to normal
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Intermediate Books, 2010.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), Intermediate category, 2009.
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- NHSL Children's Book Review - May 2006
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 9 and up
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Pu 2006
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning
- Target audience
ContextContext of Punished!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Punished!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UT-jwVQ-moY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/UT-jwVQ-moY/">Punished!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...