The Resource Pashmina
- Statement of responsibility
- Nidhi Chanani
- India -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels
- East Indian Americans -- Fiction.
- Cashmere shawls -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mothers and daughters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Magic -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Self-realization -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Shawls -- Fiction.
- Single-parent families -- Fiction.
- India -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- California -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Single-parent families -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Fantasy comics
- Cartoons and comics.
- East Indian Americans -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenage girls -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Self-realization -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Indian-American teen, Priyanka "Pri" Das, attempts to reconnect with her mother's homeland through a magical pashmina shawl. Presented in comic book format
- Priyanka Das has so many unanswered questions: Why did her mother abandon her home in India years ago? What was it like there? And most importantly, who is her father, and why did her mom leave him behind? But Pri's mom avoids these questions and the topic of India is permanently closed. For Pri, her mother's homeland can only exist in her imagination. That is, until she find a mysterious pashmina tucked away in a forgotten suitcase. When she wraps herself in it, she is transported to a place more vivid and colorful than any guidebook or Bollywood film
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Pas 2017
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of Pashmina
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Pashmina
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/TgbBWn5wyXI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/TgbBWn5wyXI/">Pashmina</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...