The Resource It's a very merry Muppet Christmas movie
- It's a very merry Muppet Christmas movie
- Statement of responsibility
- NBC and the Jim Henson Company ; produced by Martin G. Baker and Warren Carr ; written by Tom Martin and Jim Lewis ; directed by Kirk R. Thatcher
- Title variation
- Muppet Christmas movie
- Goelz, Dave.
- Arquette, David.
- Lewis, Jim.
- Muppets Studio, LLC.
- Barretta, Bill.
- Oz, Frank.
- Goldberg, Whoopi, 1950-
- Lillard, Matthew, 1970-
- Whitmire, Steve, 1959-
- Carr, Warren, 1950-
- Baker, Martin G.
- Watters, Mark, 1955-
- Jim Henson Company.
- Martin, Tom, 1964-
- Macy, William H., 1950-
- Jacobson, Eric.
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm)
- National Broadcasting Company.
- Cusack, Joan, 1962-
- Thatcher, Kirk R.
- Join Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Miss Piggy and the entire Muppet gang. 'Tis the night before Christmas and the Muppet Theater is in danger of being torn down. When bad goes to worse, Kermit begins to believe that the world would be a better place if he had never been born. With heavenly help and hilarious send-ups of just about every holiday movie ever made, Kermit and the Muppets discover what matters most is their love for each other
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Mark Watters
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG; mild thematic elements
- Language note
- English dialogue with optional French or Spanish subtitles ; Subtitled in English for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .I84 2010
- The Muppets, Dave Arquette, Joan Cusack, Matthew Lillard, William H. Macy and Whoopi Goldberg
- Muppet performers: Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, Eric Jacobson, Frank Oz
- Target audience
ContextContext of It's a very merry Muppet Christmas movie
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work It's a very merry Muppet Christmas movie
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/T8Uw8LePcLw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/T8Uw8LePcLw/">It's a very merry Muppet Christmas movie</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...