The Resource The tiger's wife : a novel
- The tiger's wife : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- TÃ©a Obreht
- Remembering childhood stories her grandfather once told her, young physician Natalia becomes convinced that he spent his last days searching for "the deathless man," a vagabond who claimed to be immortal. As Natalia struggles to understand why her grandfather, a deeply rational man would go on such a farfetched journey, she stumbles across a clue that leads her to the extraordinary story of the tiger's wife
- ALA Notable Book, 2012.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Adult Debut, 2012.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2011.
- New York Times Notable Book 2011
- Orange Prize for Fiction, 2011.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T54 2011
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The tiger's wife : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The tiger's wife : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/T8GH6JxLL0E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/T8GH6JxLL0E/">The tiger's wife : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...