The Resource Inspector Lewis. Series I
- Inspector Lewis. Series I
- Statement of responsibility
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting ; Granada International ; a co-production of ITV Productions and WGBH/Boston
- Adaptation -- Television series.
- Oxford (England) -- Drama.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- Television series.
- Television serials.
- Criminal investigation -- England | Oxford -- Drama.
- Murder -- Investigation -- England | Oxford -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Fiction television programs.
- Homicide -- Investigation -- England | Oxford -- Drama.
- Mystery television programs.
- Mystery -- Television series.
- Lewis, Robert (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Television adaptations.
- Inspector Robert Lewis, protÃ©gÃ© of the legendary Inspector Morse, and his brilliant new partner, Detective Sergeant James Hathaway, return to the streets of Cambridge and the halls of Oxford University with three brand new mysteries to unravel. In Whom the gods would destroy, Detectives Lewis and Hathaway are thrown into a delicate murder case that implicates one of Oxford University's most prominent figures--college Principal Sefton Lim--when an old classmate of Linn's is found dead. In Old school ties, Lewis comes face to face with his past when the murder of bright young Jo Gilchrist pulls Lewis and Hathaway into a case driven by celebrity, scheming, and dangerous sexual politics. In Expiation, when a North Oxford housewife is found hanged, it appears to be an open and shut case of suicide. But though she leaves a devastated husband and two young daughters, she left no suicide note. The missing note and victim's seemingly perfect life leads Lewis to suspect foul play
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- I57743867 2008
- Kevin Whately, Laurence Fox, Clare Holman, Rebecca Front
- Hosted by Alan Cumming
- Series statement
- Masterpiece mystery!
- live action
ContextContext of Inspector Lewis. Series I
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Inspector Lewis. Series I
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/RggwV_43C4M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/RggwV_43C4M/">Inspector Lewis. Series I</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...