The Resource The iron trial
- The iron trial
- Statement of responsibility
- Holly Black and Cassandra Clare ; with illustrations by Scott Fischer
- Warned away from magic all of his life, Callum endeavors to fail the trials that would admit him to the Magisterium only to be drawn into its ranks against his will and forced to confront dark elements from his past
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2016.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Teen category, 2017.
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten, 2016.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ir 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Series volume
- bk 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of The iron trial
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The iron trial
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/RKPdQgoXxbg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/RKPdQgoXxbg/">The iron trial</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...