The Resource Lunch money
- Lunch money
- Statement of responsibility
- Andrew Clements
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Entrepreneurship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Cartoons and comics -- Authorship -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Authorship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Moneymaking projects -- Fiction.
- Twelve-year-old Greg, who has always been good at moneymaking projects, is surprised to find himself teaming up with his lifelong rival, Maura, to create a series of comic books to sell at school
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Form of composition
- not applicable
- Format of music
- not applicable
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Lun 2005ab
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by John H. Mayer
- Target audience
ContextContext of Lunch money
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lunch money
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/RJIdHDhMYXc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/RJIdHDhMYXc/">Lunch money</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...