The Resource The great train robbery
- The great train robbery
- Statement of responsibility
- director, James Strong, Julian Jarrold.
- It's November of 1962, and Bruce Reynolds is gathering a group of men together with the intent of robbing a Royal Mail train bound for London from Glasgow. The gang holds a practice robbery in the London Heathrow Airport to see if they're ready, and then, on August 8, 1963, they rob the train of over Ä2.6 million. Six of Scotland Yard's finest police officers are called in to investigate the case, determined to not only recover the stolen money, but also to put away the masterminds
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .G74 2014
- Luke Evans, Martin Compston, Jim Broadbent, James Fox
- live action
ContextContext of The great train robbery
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The great train robbery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Qcm5Vppnmxk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Qcm5Vppnmxk/">The great train robbery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...