The Resource Where is Alcatraz?
- Where is Alcatraz?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Nico Medina ; illustrated by David Groff
- Prisons -- California | Alcatraz Island -- History.
- Prisons -- California | Alcatraz Island -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- United States Penitentiary, Alcatraz Island, California
- United States Penitentiary, Alcatraz Island, California -- History.
- Alcatraz Island (Calif.) -- History.
- United States Penitentiary, Alcatraz Island, California -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- Alcatraz Island (Calif.) -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- "Escape from the ordinary and break into Alcatraz, America's most famous prison! The island of Alcatraz has always been a place that's fascinated visitors, from the Native American tribes who believed it was home to evil spirits to the Spanish explorers who discovered the island. In modern times, it was a federal prison for only 29 years, but now draws over a million visitors each year. Learn the history of America's most famous prison, from its initial construction as a fort in the 1800s, to its most famous residents such as Al Capone and 'Machine Gun' Kelly. Where Is Alcatraz? also chronicles some of the most exciting escape attempts--even one that involved chipping through stone with spoons and constructing rafts out of raincoats!"--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M43 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Where is
- Target audience
ContextContext of Where is Alcatraz?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Where is Alcatraz?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/QK_nZIkn_WY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/QK_nZIkn_WY/">Where is Alcatraz?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...