The Resource Recovery : freedom from our addictions, Russell Brand
- Recovery : freedom from our addictions, Russell Brand
- Title remainder
- freedom from our addictions
- Statement of responsibility
- Russell Brand
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- Part One. Foreword; The 12 steps -- Are you a bit fucked? -- Could you not be fucked? -- Are you, on your own, going to "unfuck" yourself? -- Write down all the things that are fucking you up or have ever fucked you up and don't lie, or leave anything out -- Honestly tell someone trustworthy about how fucked you are -- Well, that's revealed a lot of fucked up patterns. Do you want to stop it? Seriously? -- Are you willing to live in a new way that's not at all about you and your previous, fucked up stuff? You have to -- Prepare to apologize to everyone for everything affected by your being so fucked up -- Now apologize. Unless that would make things worse -- Watch out for fucked up thinking and behavior and be honest when it happens -- Stay connected to your new perspective -- Look at life less selfishly, be nice to everyone, help people if you can -- The birth -- Conclusion -- Part Two. Before you start -- How to live it : the exercises -- Endnote -- Afterword -- Resources
- Control code
- 25 cm
- First US edition.
- xii, 273 pages
- Isbn Type
- System control number
ContextContext of Recovery : freedom from our addictions, Russell Brand
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Recovery : freedom from our addictions, Russell Brand
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/PykYPQ8v2jw/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/PykYPQ8v2jw/">Recovery : freedom from our addictions, Russell Brand</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...