The Resource Mission: Impossible. Rogue nation
- Mission: Impossible. Rogue nation
- Statement of responsibility
- Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions present ; a Tom Cruise/Bad Robot production ; produced by Tom Cruise [and five others] ; story by Christopher McQuarrie and Drew Pearce ; screenplay by Christopher McQuarrie ; directed by Christopher McQuarrie.
- Rhames, Ving, 1961-
- Pegg, Simon, 1970-
- Paramount Pictures Corporation
- Baldwin, Alec, 1958-
- Harris, Sean, 1966-
- Skydance Productions
- Cruise, Tom, 1962-
- Pearce, Drew, 1975-
- Geller, Bruce, 1930-1978
- Renner, Jeremy
- Bad Robot (Firm)
- McQuarrie, Christopher
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Ferguson, Rebecca, 1983-
- Espionage -- United States -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Spies -- United States -- Drama.
- Spy films
- Malicious accusation -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films
- Action and adventure films
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- Assassins -- United States -- Drama.
- With their elite organization shut down by the CIA, agent Ethan Hunt and his team must race against time to stop The Syndicate, a deadly network of rogue operatives turned traitors. To stop this global threat, Ethan must join forces with an elusive, disavowed agent whose loyalty is suspect as he faces his most impossible mission ever
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Joe Kraemer ; editor, Eddie Hamilton ; director of photography, Robert Elswit
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sequences of action and violence, and brief partial nudity
- Language note
- In English, French, or Spanish; English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese subtitles; closed-captioned; English audio description track for people with visual disabilities
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M57 2015
- Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Sean Harris, Alec Baldwin
- live action
ContextContext of Mission: Impossible. Rogue nation
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mission: Impossible. Rogue nation
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/PePQeFVxj2c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/PePQeFVxj2c/">Mission: Impossible. Rogue nation</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...