The Resource Nefertiti : a novel
- Nefertiti : a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Michelle Moran
- Akhenaton, King of Egypt -- Fiction.
- Nefertiti, Queen of Egypt, 14th cent. B.C
- Egypt -- History -- Eighteenth dynasty, ca. 1570-1320 B.C. -- Fiction.
- Biographical fiction.
- Egypt -- Kings and rulers -- Fiction.
- Queens -- Egypt -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Nefertiti, Queen of Egypt, 14th cent. B.C. -- Fiction.
- Akhenaten, King of Egypt
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- This fictionalized life of the notorious queen is told from the point of view of her younger sister, Mutnodjmet. In 1351 B.C., Prince Amunhotep secretly kills his older brother and becomes next in line to Egypt's throne: he's 17, and the 15-year-old Nefertiti soon becomes his chief wife.He already has a wife, but Kiya's blood is not as royal, nor is she as bewitching as Nefertiti. As Mutnodjmet, two years younger than her sister, looks on (and falls in love), Amunhotep and the equally ambitious Nefertiti worship a different main god, displace the priests who control Egypt's wealth and begin building a city that boasts the royal likenesses chiseled in stone. Things get tense when Kiya has sons and the popular Nefertiti has only daughters, and they come to a boil when the army is used to build temples to the pharaoh and his queen instead of protecting Egypt's borders
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Ancient Egypt series Michelle Moran ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Nefertiti : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Nefertiti : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/PBRufAK3K78/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/PBRufAK3K78/">Nefertiti : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...