The Resource Case histories: Series 2
- Case histories: Series 2
- Statement of responsibility
- devised for television by Ashley Pharoah ; written by Peter Harness, Emily Ballou and Debbie O'Malley ; directed by David Richards, Keith Boak, Kenny Glenaan.
- Title variation
- Case histories: Season 2
- Case histories : Second season
- Television adaptations
- Brodie, Jackson (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs
- Television crime shows
- Criminals -- Scotland -- Drama.
- Fiction television programs
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Drama.
- Private investigators -- Scotland -- Drama.
- Based on the bestselling crime fiction of Kate Atkinson, Jackson Brodie is a good-hearted but tough private investigator based in Edinburgh
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- DVD release of episodes originally broadcast on television in 2013
- Dewey number
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .C37 2014
- Jason Isaacs, Zawe Ashton, Amanda Abbington
- live action
ContextContext of Case histories: Series 2
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Case histories: Series 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Oq75qOjGTdo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Oq75qOjGTdo/">Case histories: Series 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...