The Resource No reservations
- No reservations
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures ; Castle Rock Entertainment presents in association with Village Roadshow Pictures ; produced by Kerry Heysen, Sergio Aguero ; screenplay by Carol Fuchs ; directed by Scott Hicks
- Guardian and ward -- Drama.
- Cooks -- Drama.
- Cocina -- Teatro
- Feature films
- Tias -- Teatro
- Workaholics -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Comedy -- Feature
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Romance -- Feature
- Man-woman relationship -- Drama.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Fiction films.
- Workaholism -- Drama.
- Comedy films
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Master chef Kate Armstrong is a perfectionist who leads a regimented life while running the kitchen of an exclusive restaurant. She revels in the sense of power and control her career affords. When her sister is killed in an automobile accident, her nine-year old niece Zoe comes to live with her. Kate's life is turned completely upside down and she is suddenly forced to split her focus between work and family. Nick Palmer is the newly hired, fun-loving, opera-singing sous chef, whom Kate perceives as a serious rival. She then begins an impassioned struggle to rein in Nick's exuberance and maintain control over her kitchen staff. Even as they clash, Kate is drawn toward Nick, eventually coming to the realization that Nick offers something that she needs both in her restaurant kitchen and her new life with Zoe
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Stuart Dryburgh ; editor, Pip Karmel ; music, Philip Glass ; costume designer, Melissa Toth ; production designer, Barbara Ling
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG; for some sensuality and language
- Language note
- In English, or dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- N6 2008
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, Aaron Eckhart, Abigail Breslin, Bob Balaban, Patricia Clarkson, Jenny Wade
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of No reservations
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work No reservations
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/OlMG44FNfSE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/OlMG44FNfSE/">No reservations</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...