The Resource Me and Earl and the dying girl : a novel
- Me and Earl and the dying girl : a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Jesse Andrews
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Pennsylvania -- Juvenile fiction.
- Leukemia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pittsburgh (Pa.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Jews -- United States -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile works
- Pittsburgh (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Seventeen-year-old Greg has managed to become part of every social group at his Pittsburgh high school without having any friends, but his life changes when his mother forces him to befriend Rachel, a girl he once knew in Hebrew school who has leukemia
- Realistic fiction
- Teenage boys
- Books for reluctant readers
- Families -- Pennsylvania
- Alienation (Social psychology)
- Teenage girls with leukemia
- Self-hate in teenagers
- Jewish teenagers
- High schools
- Seventeen-year-old boys
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Teenage filmmakers
- Books to movies
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2013.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Me 2013
- M4 2013
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Me and Earl and the dying girl : a novel
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Me and Earl and the dying girl : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/OUOjb4KU8nc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/OUOjb4KU8nc/">Me and Earl and the dying girl : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...