The Resource Pieces of why
- Pieces of why
- Statement of responsibility
- K.L. Going
- Traumatic neuroses -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children of prisoners -- Juvenile fiction.
- New Orleans (La.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Choirs -- Fiction.
- Traumatic neuroses -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gospel singers -- Juvenile fiction.
- New Orleans (La.) -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Children's choirs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gospel singers -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Twelve-year-old Tia lives in a white slum in New Orleans with her mother, and her whole world revolves around singing in the gospel choir with her best friend, Keisha--but when practice is interrupted by a shooting outside the church, and a baby is killed, Tia finds that she cannot sing, and she is forced to confront her feelings about her incarcerated father who killed a girl in a failed robbery years before
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Pi 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Pieces of why
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Pieces of why
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ORYFAOdkpDY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ORYFAOdkpDY/">Pieces of why</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...